Care Items for Hospitalized Veterans Are Desperately Needed
Having the chance to give back to our military veterans and countrymen is a privilege. For more than 30 years Oklahoma American Veterans News, an organization started by Veterans, has helped other military members and their families.
YOUR HELP IS DESPERATELY NEEDED
Veterans who are brought in by ambulance or who go for a routine appointment may find the doctor wants them admitted immediately. Unaware that they will be staying most do not have any of the toiletry items that they use on a daily basis.
ITEMS NEEDED, CURRENTLY
Hotel sized or travel size items are preferred.
- shaving items, such as Bic disposable razors and shaving cream
- toothpaste and toothbrush
- hand and body lotions
- lip balm
- denture adhesive
- hair brushes
- pocket combs
- emery boards
- nail clippers
- body wash (small sizes only, please)
Please package into Ziplock bags.
Our military vets, their families and Oklahoma American Veterans News greatly appreciate your help.
UNDERWEAR, SOCKS, TEE SHIRTS, SWEATS
- socks, mens and ladies (white cotton, crew and ankle length, both average and larger sizes; socks for diabetics also needed.)
- tee shirts (all sizes)
- briefs (underwear both men's and women's--all sizes)
- sweat suits (warmer than thin pajamas, when Veterans are doing therapy.)
WE UPDATE WHEN THE VA CONTACTS US WITH NEW REQUESTS. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
OKLAHOMA AMERICAN VETERANS NEWS